Kinder Dance is offered for preschool and kindergarten aged children.
There are 3 levels of Kinder Dance. Children are divided by age and/or skill set:
- Kinder 1 - 2 1/2 and 3 year olds
- Kinder 2 - 4 and 5 year olds
- Kinder 3 - 5 and 6 year olds
The goal Kinder Dance classes is to introduce dancers to the following styles of dance: Hip Hop, Jazz & Contemporary
Focus of the classes:
- Following instructions
- Participating in a group setting
- Development of gross motor skills (Balance, coordination, jumping, etc.)
- Basic dance skills
This is a paragraph. You can use this to communicate content within your page. This is a paragraph.
© Copyright DNA Dance